for Fresh Starters to Seasoned Professionals
The Challenge of Change
Change is happening at an accelerated pace, making it vastly more difficult to lead with vision. The test for business development leaders is being able to pivot to, and embrace, new ways of doing things. This course will do just that.
Get Prepped and Ready.
The Curriculum to Help You Transition with Confidence
Elevate Customer Engagement
Learn the thinking, behavior and skills required for proactive client engagement and revenue generation.
Advance Your HUMINT® IQ
Improve the quality of intelligence necessary to identify and disqualify unprofitable opportunities.
Transform Cold Calls into Trusted Relationships – Even Remotely
Learn how building relationships remotely is not impossible, yet is imperative to success.
Cultivate with Confidence
Better understand the psychology of how and why clients “buy” when making sourcing decisions.
Mastering the Art of Business Development
Extensive, Comprehensive, Instructor-led Curriculum Delivered Online
8 Sessions over 8 Weeks
Limited Seats | 90-Minute Sessions | Once Per Week
What You'll Learn
- Gain the thinking, behavior and skills for proactive client engagement and revenue generation.
- Know how to identify and disqualify unprofitable opportunities before investing resources.
- Use the proactive steps of the MBDi HUMINT® Client Engagement Process for the quality intelligence needed to move opportunities through your pipeline.
- Develop a better understanding of the psychology of how and why customers “buy” when making sourcing decisions.
- Learn to encourage customers to participate in your Opportunity Identification and Qualification (OI&Q)i phase, rather than being drawn into their RFP process.
Weekly Online Class Dates
Each Session Lasts 90 Minutes
Q1 Class 1: Tuesdays, Jan 12 – Mar 2 (Sold Out)
Q1 Class 2: Wednesdays, Jan 13 – Mar 3 (Sold Out)
Q1 Class 3: Thursdays, Jan 14 – Mar 4 (Sold Out)
Q1 Class 4: Tuesdays, March 9 – April 27
Q1 Class 5: Wednesdays, Mar 10–Apr 28 (Sold Out)
Q1 Class 6: Thursdays, Mar 11 – Apr 29 (Sold Out)